Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $3 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Office Manager operates independently in performing broad-based duties in the warehouse environment to include general administrative tasks as well as specific tasks, such as application of the OneWorld package.
- Directly supervises two or more employees
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Ensures all office operations within the warehouse are conducted in a safe manner adhering to all safety and environmental requirements. Reports observed violations to the Warehouse Manager.
- Provides accountability of inventory, both in OneWorld and on paper
- Ensures the data integrity of OneWorld with 100% accuracy of data inputs
- Builds sealed bid and auction sales, using the OneWorld package
- Accomplishes clerical duties in support of sales events, private treaty sales, and inventory transfer
- Provides customer support and service for buyers in person, electronically, and telephonically
- Responsible for the recordkeeping of information relevant to the warehouse operation
- Maintains records of budget items, training, safety meetings, reports, and other correspondence as necessary
- Secures and supervises temporary clerical support when needed. Other duties as may be assigned
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or equivalent, with two years of experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience with office computer programs, including word processing, spread sheet manipulation, and data entry
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to communicate accurately and efficiently with customers, vendors and government counterparts
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written instructions and procedures
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations in which only limited standardization exists
- Ability to make instantaneous decisions regarding customer service and sales support
Apply Now!Interviewing at Liquidity Services, Inc.