Federal, state, and local government agencies leverage our global buyer base of 2.5 million small businesses and end users to maximize revenue and support zero-waste initiatives for every conceivable asset class in any condition, including scrap metal, emergency vehicles, medical equipment, military surplus, forklifts, and 500 other product categories.
We are experts at maximizing the value of seller assets and increasing the number of bidders for each auction sales event through our online marketplaces, Government Liquidation, an online selling channel for Federal government agencies, and GovDeals, an online auction marketplace for local and state government, public utilities, universities, and hospital systems.
Liquidity Services’ marketplaces serve our surplus services for public sector organizations that require additional levels of compliance and transparency. More than 6,200 government agencies and educational institutions are benefitting from:
- Maximum recovery value on surplus assets that drives revenue
- Seamless and comprehensive asset management solutions
- Flexible online auction marketplaces that provide transparency for sellers and buyers
- Trained team of experts to provide asset marketing and transaction support for each auction
- Enhancement of sustainability and green initiatives that generate revenue from scrap items
Uncover your organization’s hidden revenue in surplus and scrap items through our smart, surplus asset management solutions with Liquidity Services.