Home to the world's leading marketplaces for surplus assets
We enable businesses and government agencies to manage, value, redeploy, and sell excess inventory and surplus assets using the world's most transparent, innovative, and effective online marketplacesLearn More
Listed in Forbes' "America's Fastest Growing Tech Companies 2013" 2013
Surpassed $4 Billion in gross merchandise volume transacted through online marketplaces 2013
Recognized as Computerworld Honors Laureate for Sustainability 2013
Included on Forbes List of America's 100 Best Small-Cap Companies for sixth consecutive year 2013
Acquired GoIndustry DoveBid, global provider of surplus asset management services 2012
Online marketplaces reach over 2 million registered buyers 2012
Cumulative sale of scrap material reaches 2 billion pounds 2012
Named to Forbes Magazine List of Best Small-Cap Companies in America for the fifth time 2012
Acquired Jacobs Trading remarketing business 2011
Acquired TruckCenter 2011
Won Defense Logistics Agency's Vendor Excellence Award for the third time 2011
Added to S&P Small Cap 600 2011
Named to Forbes Magazine List of Best Small-Cap Companies in America for the third time 2010
Acquired Network International, Inc. 2010
Named to Forbes Magazine List of Best Small-Cap Companies in America for the second time 2009
Bill Angrick named to Top Performing CEOs in Greater Washington D.C. area 2009
Reached $360 million in annual GMV 2008
Online marketplaces reached one million registered buyers 2008
Named to Forbes Magazine List of Best Small-Cap Companies in America for the first time 2008
Acquired GovDeals 2008
Completes Follow On Offering of Common Stock 2007
Named one of BusinessWeek's 100 Hot Growth Companies, ranked #18 2007
Added to Russell 2000 Index 2006
Went public on the NASDAQ stock exchange, trading under the symbol LQDT 2006
Bill Angrick named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Greater Washington 2005
Opened first warehouse distribution center in Cranbury, NJ 2005
Won Defense Logistics Agency's Vendor Excellence Award for the second time 2004
Achieved profitability, reached $72 million in annual Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) 2003
Won Defense Logistics Agency's Vendor Excellence Award 2002
Launched GovLiquidation.com marketplace 2001
Launched Liquidation.com marketplace 2000
Company is co-founded by Bill Angrick 1999
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Integrity is the foundation of all of our relationships. Being open and honest with our partners and colleagues ensures that we will be able to keep our commitments.
- Customer Focus: Serving our buyers and sellers with excellence is the key to our success and we seek to exceed our customers' needs every day.
- Relentless Improvement: We embrace change and are motivated to seize opportunities to relentlessly improve our individual and collective performance.
- Innovation to Support Leadership: We look for and develop new ideas to sustain our leadership position in the markets we serve.
- Mutual Trust and Accountability: We work together in a fact-based, collegial environment focused on open communication, mutual respect, teamwork and acknowledgement of our successes and failures.
- Shared Success: No matter the level in our organization, we act as leaders with a shared sense of pride and success in what we do.
- Create a Great Place to Work By Doing Well and Doing Good: Through our success, we seek to create a rewarding workplace for our colleagues and have a positive global impact on our clients and the environment.